Commercial Information Analyst
з/п не указана
HEINEKEN International – is 80 000 talented and full of energy employees, which operate in almost all countries of the world. It is more than 250 brand all over the world that represented in Russia by Heineken, Krusovice, Amstel, Gosser, Tiger, Strongbow, Okhota, 3 Medvedya and many others.
Marketing Department is looking for Commercial Information Analyst to ensure timely market information data and analysis to support Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales department by coordinating the Retail Audit services and any other information gathering and sharing.
Что нужно делать
to work on market data collection and analytical support;
to provide with internal and external reporting;
to participate in Marketing-related Activities.
Мы ожидаем, что вы
- higher education in Marketing, Economics or related;
- work with data-processing and reporting software or information dashboards or some experience as a research/market analyst at FMCG Company or Nielsen database work related position;
- strong analytical abilities;
- ability to use any MS Office tools in order to visualize and properly present data and findings;
- usage of Nielsen database and software (Nitro/Advisor/Answers Desktop);
- fluent English (spoken and written);
- organized and structured in approach, self-driven to constant improvement, eager to learn, punctual and paying attention to details, mindful of time & deadlines.
- competitive remuneration system with annual salary review and bonus;
- voluntary Health Insurance with dentistry and telemedicine, as well as the opportunity to purchase VHI for a family member at a corporate rate;
- life insurance from the first day of work, 24/7 worldwide, including Russia;
- payment of sick leave up to 100% of salary up to 10 working days per year;
- employee assistance program - unlimited free of charge consultations with psychologists, lawyers, financial consultants and healthy lifestyle specialists;
- corporate program of privileges PrimeZone - thousands of partners all over the country with the best discounts and great offers;
- meal allowance (for employees working at the breweries) and mobile;
- variety of training and development programs, including access to one of the largest online learning systems in the world.
- Английский (Fluent)
Опубликована 20 октября 2022